If your website doesn’t show up in Google page result even you are using keyword, then something must be wrong. Google, Bing, or Yahoo now have their own quality assurance to check that every website’s content passes the minimum standard. Hence, your website should also have better search engine visibility, which is only achievable when you hire a good Vaughan SEO company to work on your SEO.
Here are the 10 significant questions you need to ask when considering prospective SEO firms in Vaughan.
1. May I have the list of past and current clients?
2. How can you improve my SEO?
3. Do you know about the webmaster’s guidelines?
4. Are you good in improving local search results?
5. Are you open with working together to achieve my objective?
6. How do you measure SEO success?